Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A change of plans

Hey everyone, I know its been a while since I have last updated and I am dearly sorry. I was busy with papers and plans. I want to tell yous guys I am thankful for all the comments and followers I have received! I am going to be changing this blog from the label of a "fashion" blog to more of a photography blog. I know I have said that before but now I feel like I really will be doing so. I will be posting some fashion related things, but now I really want to start experimenting with my photography and posting more stuff other than outfit photos.


So the south has been attacked with winter weather once again and I have officially had my first snow day of the year. Well we have had other snow days, but they have been on days I don't have class. Its kind of makes me angry though...I was suppose to have a test today and I wanted to get it over with. The snow was a wet snow, it was like a mix of rain and snow. Huge chunks at times and even rain at times. During taking these photos I became drenched with automatically melting snow when coming in contact with me. My hair was dripping and my fingers were going numb to the point wear they were beginning to get that strange some what itching sensation. My legs were warm though a mixture of tights and leggings did the trick, a lot better than jeans I will say. Just this morning around 7 when I found out that class was canceled I looked outside to see nothing on the ground and after a meal of cresants and scrambled eggs a long with coffee it began to come down...it looked like falling cotton balls. The amount that Georgia, well my county had received was about 3-4 inches..or a bit less. Well class is canceled for my sister once again and well I don't even have class tomorrow.

going into detailed with this small photo shoot, well I decided to go black and white with it to give it an effect and well its making me feel unnerved. Makes the photos look eerie yet magically happy to an extent. I don't know how I feel about my face, I mean my face is irritating to shoot...but thats a rant I shall not get into. What I am wearing...well a cotton coat from F21 which was a bad idea since cotton loves to soak up water, tights and leggings, and my nine west boots...which I love. You can't see what I am wear beneath the coat so I am not going to explain that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before -Edgar Allan Poe

13 comments:

Rock Georgia Roll said...

cute blog
love the photos
ur hair colours amazing
is it natural
xxxxxxxxxxx
http://rockgeorgiaroll.blogspot.com/

Jen Hsieh said...

i love these black and white snow pictures so much! i can't wait to see more of your photography. :)

StuddedLilly said...

lovely pictures!

xxjess

Jordy said...

Hey, i gave you an award on my blog!!
http://jordysbeautyspot.blogspot.com/2010/03/awards-tags.html

Amanda said...

great pictures.. I love the dark and black and the snow , very pretty

raita 2 said...

love the pictures! :)

http://raita2.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow, what beautiful pictures.
I love the B&W, and the snow. Lovely..
Panda x

Danielle said...

Very nice, I'd like to get a coat like that, since it doesn't snow where I live, it soaking up water probably wouldn't be a problem, haha.

Jade Purple Brown said...

like always, you photos look beautiful! plua i love poe quote!

-j"p"b

Nicola said...

the black and white photos are amazing. beautiful!
i am very exicted to see more of your photography. :)
sorry i have not commented in a while.
keep being fab! xx

Lindsay said...

Great pictures! I love the close up with the snow in your hair, so pretty. I'm glad the snow is finally gone from Georgia ugh, what a hassle! It was so nice and sunny yesterday, so let's hope it stays this way.
I got your comment about GCSU, and I think you should definitely consider transferring there, I love it! I'll be transferring with 30 hours, but I still won't be able to declare my major until my second semester there, darn.
I've heard about the crazy partying as well, but I'm not one to get caught up in that scene so hopefully it won't be an issue :)

Nanx said...

Wauw your pictures are insanely beautiful!

Ke said...

Great pictures!