Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thank you!

To help balance out the somewhat dark post from four days ago I am going to post something lighter and actually pretty. I want to thank you all for following and commenting, I am dearly sorry for the lack of commenting lately. I will try to get back on that, lately its just been really hard to do so, Im forcing myself to write a paper right now...really right now, but decided to make a small update.

Photobucket
I tend to look like a different person in every photo I take. Different face and body. I find it terribly strange to the point where sometimes I dont even know my face. Then it leads to me wondering since my face looks different all the time, do I seem to be different all the time, like I am not one person, but many people? Its a strange thing, but I dont think it is too terrible.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Just some fun photos to inspire or make you happy or smile, that I did not take or own. I was browsing through tumblr and found these. I hope I made you smile. I think I will do this every time I post something. Oh and I now have a tumblr where I post my photography as well and some of the photos on there are not on here so if you are interesting in seeing it or following the link if on the side where it say "other sites" or something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

I feel the same way about photos - I look totally different from one photo to the next. The expression, the angle and the lighting make so much difference.

Victoria Jin said...

I love the photos you take. and you seem to be very philosophical and deep. i think the photos of you seem different to you because there are so many facets of yourself that its a shock to see one of them? idk :)

xx

Unknown said...

looking through your blog, your photos are so beautiful. They have such inspiration, love your blog, following you.



- Michelle
http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com

Silmi Sabila said...

Whoaaa those flowers are so wonderful. And that fire below this post rocks!!!

your mum said...

i love skins <3

www.indiebow.blogspot.com

THE MILK CLUB said...

Oh my GOSH I am in love with the photos of the cherry blossoms. How did you edit? The colouring in the last few is lovely.
and also - Skins is awesome! Can't believe how S4 ended though...

Becky Tjandera said...

Amazing photos , and you look lovely :) I really can't wait for Spring , the trees are so lovely . Hope you're having a nice weekend dear ! xoxo

Shop T.O. Live said...

Wow. The pictures in this post are very pretty, but I thought the bonfire pics were beautiful as well.

ShopTOLive.ca