Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And Spring Break begins

Spring break has began, well it started a bit ago. I'm at home with nothing really to do, but look for a job and do homework, which I refuse to do until the last moment possible. I have been out and about for the past two days. Both days have been beautiful with sun and much needed heat to warm the south. Highs such as high 60s to mid 70s which was great! This weather is the complete contrast to last weeks winter weather, but what can I say I live in the south and the weather changes as much as a girl changes trying to decide on an outfit they should wear for the day. This weather could just be a tease though...lets hope not, I am truly ready to wear skirts with out tights and dresses with out feeling cold. I am ready to not have to carry a coat with me everywhere I go.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You all have already seen this dress but I am ready to wear it out. It was so sunny and warm the other day, so I did. Dress is from GoodWill but I sewed it up a bit making it shorter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Went on a little adventure with a guy friend yesterday. We went to the abandoned gulf course behind our neighborhood. Yes this place is really behind my neighborhood and it is huge. Due to the flooding weather that happened at the end of last year many little ponds have formed along with new creeks which is pretty cool if you ask me. The photos of the torn down building is called "the shack" well thats what everyone in my neighborhood calls it, it used to be two stories tall, but fell in or burned down so this is what is left of it...creepy in someways. I told my guy friend that I wanted to make an amateurish horror film out there...it was be so cool...something like The Blair Witch project. The place would look so creepy at night! And we also kept finding really strange sharp objects around the shack with colorful spheres on top of them. Basically it was a sphere with a sharp metal spike sticking out of it...they looked so demented in so many ways!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Today I went on an Adventure with my best friend Alyssa we went everywhere to run errands and just to take up time, but ended up in the old part of town last which these photos are from. We went to the lake and then to this cafe called "common Grounds" where we ate lunch and I drank two cappuchinos...and ended up getting all shaky towards the end of the day. In the cafe they display local art and have auctions. A woman who works there said that if my friend and I had any art work that we could display it there. I might bring some of my photos in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

Gorgeous dress, you seriously look like a runway model. You've just got that look about you, you're gorgeous! And the pictures from the abandoned gulf course are really cool too :) xo

josie said...

those photos of the lake are amazing, they remind me of home :) and i love that dress... as if its from a charity shop! i can't wait for spring either.
x

Danielle said...

I like the print on the dress. Making a movie there would be soo creepy..........

StuddedLilly said...

i lovee your hair! the colors are so amazing and all the scenery shots are beautiful. well done!

xxjess

Amanda said...

Again great pics.. hey thank for following.. u know I think u should take your mac for a check up, just in case =)

AVY said...

You are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. I love your blog.

http://ashleymargaretc.blogspot.com/

THE MILK CLUB said...

Oh. My. Goosshh I love your blog!
This is the best discovery of my day :)
*follows*

Really cool photos, and I love your hair! Such a gorgeous colour. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Emily from Skins?