Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dizzy spells and going on with out pizza

Currently I am abnormally having dizzy spells and trying to study and look over problems for a math test (I hate math!) I am having tomorrow. Good news for me, Church retreat is back on and is happening this weekend. Since last weekend the state of Georgia well north Georgia was basically closed for the weekend (well the roads) the retreat was canceled. Anyways so its back on, but I have to bring my computer to work on a paper while I am down there...UGH!
Its lent season...dun dun dunnnn giving up Pizza because I basically live off of it, you don't know how hard this is going to be for me. I am also give up a few more things like sweets, but I really don't eat much sweets anyways and well I don't drink soda or eat potato chips so I really don't have much to give up "food" wise. Someone told me to give up the internet and well if I could that would be great, but I have too many things I deal with via internet including homework for school and submitting essays (makes ugly face), checking email and updating my various sites including this one and my fictionpress site.
I hope everyone's v-day was great or should I say d day...haha yeah that is no laughing matter I know...but I had to go there.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Obsession of the moment... THE KINKS


19 comments:

Kim Axani said...

These pictures are great! They look very editorial style.

Jade Purple Brown said...

that last picture is so beautiful!
it looks so professional!

have a great evening,
j"p"b

7 said...

wow your so pretty, stripes really work for you!!
-Alexandria

www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

Musicalhouses said...

Wow you look so beautiful in your pictures! Good luck with math!

NabilaHazirah said...

the pictures are great! Math is terrible!

Erika Michel said...

pretty picssss!!!

have a lovely weekend at the retrea ;)

<3!

Lindsay said...

Darn about you having to do homework on your retreat! Hopefully you'll still have time to have fun :) I love your striped top, it works wonderfully with the blazer.

Danielle said...

Nice outfittt. I'm giving up sweets for lent too!

Fashion Insanity said...

Awesome pictures! I love the red lipstick!!

Sammy-B said...

love the way you did your lips! i been having them too :( not nice! i got interviews too! good luck with the maths test

love sammy

www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com

xxx

street angel said...

I love this look..the photos are beautiful! I hope the dizzy spells stop. xo ava

starbrained said...

Ahhh life without pizza. So hard. I have dizzy spells too...

Louisa et Nam said...

nice pictures nice blog! love your hairs

xox
/nam

Beatriz said...

I love the photos, specially the red lipstick :)

Baro Lucas said...

lovely

Becky Tjandera said...

Wow you look so lovely ! I love the whole outfit . The skirt , the shirt , the blazer <3 Hope you're having a nice weekend !

Natalie Suarez said...

I LOVE LOVE ur hair! so pretty :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

your mum said...

stunning photos xoxo

www.indiebow.blogspot.com

laura said...

real fun pics.
greatttt hair:):)

I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE the KINKS...LOLA is really good:p

xx

check me out?
follow?
i return all favors.

http://lovelyanduniqueinspiration.blogspot.com/
http://lovelyanduniqueinspiration.blogspot.com/
http://lovelyanduniqueinspiration.blogspot.com/
http://lovelyanduniqueinspiration.blogspot.com/