
Biggest inspiration this spring, is no other than the character Coraline. Well maybe some...saying she is the biggest is a bit much. But come on who wouldn't want her hair or that awesome yellow rain coat of hers. So tempted to go and get my hair cut like her's and to color it bright blue. Anywho, this film is fantastic and dark in so many ways.










The lovely cast of skins.

Photos from various resources.

4 comments:
I love Coraline!
I love stop motion films my fav is The nightmare before christmas... can't wait to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland!!! :)
nice blog <333!
(i saw your other post about 7 things you love) and.., yeeeeeees ME TOOOO... i left my heart in PARIS... <3!
i have yet to see coraline the movie but my fifth grade teacher read the book to us in class, i loved it! and am happy with the way they portrayed her its quite similar to what i imagine
I have not seen Coraline yet. But it is on must watch list.
http://isaacsblog9019.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment