I promise I am not dead. It has been quite a while since I had last posted. I am sorry about that! Actually I am sorry to myself, because I have let this blog go and have not been commenting back. First of the year I am REVAMPING this whole site. Better posts and more commenting. I really want my blog to start up again. I will actually have DIYs as well. I will be posting a new post soon after this showing you a DIY I did. A few reasons why I have not updated:
Finals
final projects
papers
church things
and working on art work
So Bad news for me. My batter for my camera is not charging, the charger is messed up. So that means I have to go out and purchase a new one. (UGH) I really wish I didn't have to, but I am going insane with being able to charge my camera. My battery is full at the moment I guess, but I want to charge it or be able to charge it.
Listening to: Aqualung Why: Because the music drips with inspiration and the vocals are beautiful!
4 comments:
wow those fall tree leaves are gorgeous! beautiful pictures.
I love Aqualung
I am so in love with those red leaves!
love these pictures very cute and outstanding!!
thx also..!
happy holidays .
kaira sweetcali4nia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment