The dress below is one I found at a goodwill about three years ago. I had started to shorten it up around the time I purchased it, but didn't finish it. So recently I finished it. I like the print, it looks better in person and great with a faux leather coat. I don't remember why I didn't finish sewing it up once I got it, but recently I got bored and remembered the dress and was like "hey dress I am going finish sewing you up and then I am going to wear you" and so I did. I bet it would look great with a gold sequin blazer. Something I desperately want!!
NAtional Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (a classic in my opinion)
nothing says Christmas like National Lampoon's film Christmas Vacation. Hopefully I will marry a man like Clark.
Thank you so much for your comment! When I first read it I just thought "What a sweet comment", and then I went on your profile and found that it was you which was exciting because I love your blog! That dress is so gorgeous and unique, I wish I had the time, effort & talent to alter my clothes - but seeing results like these really makes me want to try. Thank you again! :)
You have such good style, its awesome! that is a KILLER dress :) i can't seem to find any good everyday ones which are a) warm, or b) cool looking!! Thanks for the comment, i love hearing everyones opinions!
oh the dress is amazing! fab find! you look amazing! --- ah i love your art work in the post below! :) hope you are well!!- it was lovely to get a little comment from you to see how you were! glad things are good. :)
21 comments:
I really love the colors of your dress.
Gorgeous photos. I love your dress.
Ha, such an awesome movie!
XOXO
lululetty.blogspot.com
Words cannot discribe how much I love that dress so here is a bit of binary:
01001111 01101000 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110011 01101000 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100100 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 01101100 01111001 00101110 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110110 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100001 01100111 01100101 00101101 01110100 01100001 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100011 00101110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101001 01101110 01110100 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01110101 01110100 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010000 01000001 01010100 01010100 01000101 01010010 01001110 00101100 00100000 01101111 01101000 00100000 01100111 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 01110010 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010000 01000001 01010100 01010100 01000101 01010010 01001110 00101110 00100000 01000111 01101111 01110010 01100111 01100101 01101111 01110101 01110011 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00101110
that dress is amazing! i love the colors!
great purchase! interesting design
merry christmas!
thanks you so much for the sweet comments on my blog :)
i love your blog, you have great style !
see you soon,
xoxo - carly.
www.clm-td4f.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for your comment! When I first read it I just thought "What a sweet comment", and then I went on your profile and found that it was you which was exciting because I love your blog!
That dress is so gorgeous and unique, I wish I had the time, effort & talent to alter my clothes - but seeing results like these really makes me want to try.
Thank you again! :)
You have such good style, its awesome! that is a KILLER dress :) i can't seem to find any good everyday ones which are a) warm, or b) cool looking!! Thanks for the comment, i love hearing everyones opinions!
panda xx
gorgeous photos and lovely outfit xoxo
www.indiebow.blogspot.com
it is a fantastic dress & looks great with the beret
your outfits are so cool.
love these pics
Definitely a cool dress!
I love the dress! Goodwill is awesome.
:)
samichami.blogspot.com
Thats a really cute dress!
the last time i saw your blog i was a regular on teen vogue and your hair was super short!
nice to see your blog is still awesome
i cant wait to watch that movie a million and one times on christmas eve!
PRETTY dress :)
www.santenne-katogo.blogspot.com
you look great!! i love the colors of the dress.
i wanted to wish you a very merry christmas as well!!!
oh the dress is amazing! fab find!
you look amazing!
---
ah i love your art work in the post below! :)
hope you are well!!- it was lovely to get a little comment from you to see how you were! glad things are good. :)
I love this dress, your hair is such a pretty colour!
i really love your dreess honey!
such a funny movie , i like it (L)
really cool blog!* loving all the pictures
xo
Post a Comment