I watched the end of one of my favorite movies with my mother today. It was Garden State, love that film so much. For some reason I was afraid of what she would think about it, because she used to be an avid scrubs watcher and to see Zach Braff playing a very serious role it would be very different. You experience so much emotions while watching this film, from feeling awkward to feeling almost depressed to happy. Zach Braff is unbelievably talented on screen and with screen writing. His characters in Garden State seem almost raw. My favorite scene in the film is when Zach's character Andrew takes this pill at a party and everything around him seems to speed up and he is just sitting there seeing it all. There is another scene at the end like that where he is sitting on a plane thinking what he should do and everything just speeds up.
Today I went to the restaurant Moe's by myself, It was something different, but I wanted to go somewhere and no one wanted to go anywhere with me. So I went and ordered Nachos and sat by myself in a booth, a Tv hung on the wall showing recaps of the Georgia game (UGA football) on mute. There were two women in there with a child sitting eating conversing about something I could not here. Then a song came on, Leaving on a jet plane by John Denver. I looked over to the two women, one got up leaving the other woman with the child, she was holding it and began to sing the song to the child. I couldn't help but smile!
I tend to go to a lot of places by myself now.
I tend to go to a lot of places by myself now.





A great find! Found this bag at Good Will.






10 comments:
I REALLY like the bag from goodwill. Also, I sometimes find going to places alone refreshing, especially the movies. And, I love that song... have you ever heard Slightly Stoopid's version? it's really good.
i go places by myself quite a lot! it's always nice to have friends of course, but i feel like i can discover and accomplish more when it's just me. take care!
lovely photos ! and your bag is awesome :D
i'm from the garden state, i'm afraid to watch the movie to see how were portrayed. i love the bag, it's perfect and can be paired with a lot.
I'm totally in love with Garden State, it's a movie I can really feel things in. And I'm really odd about it, I just can't watch it with anyone else, because I like to get really into it and people just distract me!
and that's my favourite scene too!
That bag is really nice
-smashtastic
I absolutely love Garden State! My favourite scene is the one where he meets Natalie for the first time in the hospital, and when Natalie and him went to the hamsters' (I think) graveyard! Oh oh, and I couldn't stop chuckling when he wore the wallpaper matching shirt, hahah.
I'm loving your bag! That is an awesome find!
thats a fantastic bag, ive been thinking about going to goodwill for a while hoping to find something as fantastic as this bag, i might just have to make the trip.
thats a great find, it also appears to be in good condition i think it may be time for me to make a trip to goodwill.
ah love garden state. my fav part is where she lets him listen to the shins for the first time..ah i am in love. fab fab film.
:)
i want a guy like him too.
Post a Comment