Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back from Camp.

This past weekend I was on a youth retreat type camp thing, it was fun, I really did not want to come home. It was a religious retreat with my church, I love the fellowship and the lightness I get when I am around my youth group! I was a youth leader for my youth group. I had to stay in the Infirmary cabin, well all the girls in the youth group did, The cabin was creepy. The nights I had to sleep there I probably only got about an hour of sleep. I heard strange noises at night like crying and crawling noises...creepy, thats all I am going to describe because I don't want to freak myself out!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Loose tanks

T-shirts

Leggings

Not a fan of fur, but Jessica Stam look amazing in these Fendi ads!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Cailyn said...

(curious) what camp ground did your youth group use? it looks gourgous there.

Danielle said...

I love going on camp trips with my youth!

Nadir H. said...

nice landscape shots