So the outfit below is nothing fancy, it's one of those "go to forever comfy outfits", I'm mastering the go to outfit currently, trying to produce more ideas than going to the average pair of skinnys and cardigans. I'm just wearing a sweater from H&M and jeans, which fit me like a glove. What I most liked about this outfit is the headband I love the touch of gold.
Class has been kind of a drag lately, nothing really due, but enough homework to keep me on my toes.









Stolen Hearts (a poem I've been working on)
The metro, sitting, staring. The people are sitting unaware of what I’m aware.
The trains are veins, the metro, transporting it’s people from place to place.
The people are blood cells, sitting on it’s plastic seats, going the steady pulsating beat to the organs, the Eiffel tower, Sacre coeur, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, any landmark.
The city of Paris is an entity of it’s own, a siren, a spirit, a predator.
Every corner, every building, every street, so inviting, wanting and grabbing.
It seduces you, bringing you in. It needs you.
It’s like the city had thrusted its hands into my chest and ripped my heart out.
The ripping of chests and the pulling of hearts. It repeats itself with every new person who visits, leaving the beating core in the location of where the soul fell in love with the most.
I left my heart on the metro in Paris, France
It was three years ago and I don’t want it back
The trains are veins, the metro, transporting it’s people from place to place.
The people are blood cells, sitting on it’s plastic seats, going the steady pulsating beat to the organs, the Eiffel tower, Sacre coeur, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, any landmark.
The city of Paris is an entity of it’s own, a siren, a spirit, a predator.
Every corner, every building, every street, so inviting, wanting and grabbing.
It seduces you, bringing you in. It needs you.
It’s like the city had thrusted its hands into my chest and ripped my heart out.
The ripping of chests and the pulling of hearts. It repeats itself with every new person who visits, leaving the beating core in the location of where the soul fell in love with the most.
I left my heart on the metro in Paris, France
It was three years ago and I don’t want it back


3 comments:
Supper cute and simple! Love the dark lipstick!
xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com
the colour of your lipstick is awesome!
Hey! I just found your blog and I already love it! :) I love the way you express yourself, and I really liked this outfit! Looks gorgeous on you.
You've got now a new follower!
Please comment back? :)
http://illwalkmyway.blogspot.com
Post a Comment