Today was a cold one my friends, a high of 50, but it stayed in the 40s most of the time. I went to class today wearing my over sized sweater I thrifted from a goodwill and a collar long sleeve top I bought from work. The tights and socks around the ankles kept me pretty warm only if I could have found my gloves, the tips of my fingers were cold in between walking to classes. I was tired today, I spent all of yesterday working on a play for my creative writing class and downing cups upon cups of coffee to stay awake in the process. Looks like I will be doing the same tomorrow with working on a short story and studying for a western civ test that I'm taking on Tuesday.




We all know there is a lot of tv shows to watch now-a-days, well it is fall and that is when the new seasons start up and well some end. Since it's October and around the corner is Halloween I've picked three shows that I think everyone should be watching or least try out. Two of the shows are brand new and one is up for it's second season now. The two that I'm talking about being new is the British supernatural/somewhat comical and thriller tv show The fades and the American tv show American Horror Story. The Fades centers around a 17 year old boy named Paul who keeps having very detailed reoccurring nightmares he finds out he is an angelic a person with supernatural power who is destined to save the world from no other the creatures that are the fades, think ghosts turned zombies. American Horror story is a different story, it's about a family who moves to California into a really old house with more than an interesting story or two behind it. Basically the house has some sort of strange history that is lashing itself onto the new family. I can't really go into details about this one due to the fact that it really messes with your head and well I don't really know the plot or the goals of the characters yet. The walking dead, I'm sure some of you have at least seen one episode of the walking dead. Basically Zombie, it's about zombies if the title didn't give it away. It's about a group of survivors trekking across Atlanta and other parts of Georgia in search for supplies and other people while trying to survive.




2 comments:
I think the colours in this jumper are great :)
http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com
Happy New Year!
pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com
Post a Comment