Sunday, November 1, 2009

I put a spell on you and now you're mine...

So for halloween I was a Witch, my costume is below, just with out the hat. I was a witch last year as well, but this year I didn't have the time or the money to go out and purchase the things I needed to be the Mad hatter and I really didn't have anything to do on halloween, but give out candy then go over to a friends house and watch movies. We went to waffle house as well, which was fun. All day yesterday I watched the Ghost hunter's marathon on the SyFy channel, which was great I also watch like two of the Halloween movies which are always great! Night of the Living dead was on last night as well!!!

I'm behind on posting my costume. But here it is. What it consists of is a lace top which I purchased for a dollar, a lace skirt(you have seen it in a post below) which is from Forever21, leggings which are also from forever 21, oxford shoes that I purchased from Aldo, vintage owl necklace, and a strand of pearls I have no clue where I purchased them.
I currently feel really ill...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dig the Flapper Witch.

Emily said...

great costume! i especially love the skirt :)
xx
neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

starbrained said...

Your hair is like -pop-
Now I want red hair.

Danielle said...

Did you make your hair a darker red? I like it.

street angel said...

Love this outfit and I love your hair!!

Unknown said...

I'm gonna be the 1,000,000th person to say this but I love your hair. It really fits you.I like your costume,it's a less typical witch costume. And of course,you're still wearing your owl necklace. I didn't do anything for halloween...not my thing but
Lovely!:)

Anonymous said...

I love the costume, you were a great witch !