Friday, October 2, 2009

In Love with Smallville

Anyways its a Friday night and plans didn't work out, but that is okay I guess. Because I got to stay in a watch the television show that stars the love of my life Tom Welling..okay yeah he isn't the love of my life but heck I can dream. Anyways I watched Smallvile tonight and it was great like always it left my heart pounding and wanting more. Why you ask? Well in this season Clark Kent is suppose to fall in love with Lois Lane played by Erica Durance and in tonight's episode Clark finally realizes that he loves Lois. Well he didn't say, but you could tell in way he saved her. Big sigh!! I love Clark's and Lois's chemistry on the show, its magical! I love Lois's humor and sarcasim and the way she calls Clark Smallvile. I have been watching the show since the second season. I missed the first season! Too bad this is the last season! But it has been great so far.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The owl necklace is gorgeous. Lovely photographs,btw!
http://sharifaknows.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love the butterfly pictures. :)

Joshua said...

I love the photo of you in fromnt of your garage.You look like a little doll :}

Lindsay said...

Ah, that show is entirely too addictive. Not to mention he is too darn goodlookin' for his own good.
Cute outfit! I love the owl necklace. I recently purchased one, but mine's silver :)
-L

Danielle said...

Tom Welling's is super cute! Your outfit is super cute. It has lots of my favorite stuff in it.

Sharlo said...

reaaaly cute!