The Other day I was sitting in my two demential design class at the college trying to brain storm and make as many shape studies as possible, but I just couldn't come up with anything. It was like my Brain went blank, Oh but that's not the first time that has happened, oh no sir, no that is my life basically. My mind comes to a blank all the time. Its not fun and you all would know that. I mean here I am "trying" to be an art major, I love art, truly I do and used to have an active imagination and a spark for creativity back in the day, but now its like its all gone. NO LIE, all gone. The art class I am in now is going to kick my but and be a real challenge because I have no creativity when it comes to design. I mean here I am a girl who can write a ton of fiction yet I can even draw something at the top of my mind...life is hectic.
Anyways, I am totally head over hill in love with my Western Civilization class, it is amazing how much I pay attention in there, I mean I would punch someone if they started bugging me in that class. The professor is great at lecturing, I mean he is a character, he has quoted all sorts of things from the Bible to Spock (MY LOVE) from Start trek. I mean you are automatically awesome in my book if you quote from Star Trek. I am already this nerd who love history who's television is always on the History channel, but the professor of mine is making me want to change my major! I want to be a history major so badly now! BUT I WONT ABANDON ART!

So the hair is different if anyone has noticed, not different by much but it is different. Its redder and it actually has blonde highlights, but you can't really see that...hair below...



5 comments:
in the beginners mind there are many possiblilitys, in the experts there are few. -Shunryo Suzuki
so maybe you are just becoming the expert.
Man your whole art thinga-speech, leaves me speechless!
It's either I feel like I've wrapped myself in so much of the fashion world (in my mind at least) that I've almost forgotten my own work & what great things I could imagine in love. And it's even come to the point where if I see a kid//adult with this great imagination, I cry. I miss it, I truly miss everything.
And yes! History is a great love of mine, I wish I had more time to study it on the side, even though I wanna consume it as a main course. But I have a history teacher, who literally knows 37% of the knowledge in the world, specifically Africa, it's great, I wish he'd talk about it more often...or at least to people who care!
But I really do like your hair colour, very extravagant rich flavour. And your hat is so funny, but I only mean that in an awesome cool way.
Have a very merry nice day.
I love this look..lovely photos! Pretty hair too!
Your hair looks pretty.
I love this outfit,the hat is my favortie, and your hair looks really nice:D
Post a Comment