There is an Elvis movie marathon on, due to the anniversary of his death, I grew up watching his movies and listening to his music, this guy was basically my first crush!
True Blood
I am absolutely in love with the Show True Blood. The clips are from last weeks episode. Well I really think I am in love with Godric, I really can't help it, I mean he is young looking, a vampire, and he not like most vampires likes humans. The Guy who plays Godric is a Danish actor name Allan Hyde.












4 comments:
Your owl necklace is awesome. Just saying.
I seriously love True Blood too! We're only on the first series over here but I'm hooked! I'm so happy Sookie and Bill are engaged in real life too! Perfect love story.
x x x
Hello, I wanted to leave you a comment to say that I absolutely love your blog. I've so enjoyed looking at your pictures too. Everything is really interesting and well written.
Thanks so much for sharing and best wishes..
That first photo of Elvis, he looks so handsomeee!
Post a Comment