Thursday, July 3, 2008

The girl found what she was looking for...

So I wake up at 9:30 get up take a shower get dress and such then go into the kitchen...there is nothing to eat for breakfast. My mother had ate all of the cereal that I eat, but I wasn't mad. About an hour later ma mere et toi set out for an adventure. Well not really an adventure, but to go shopping. Keep in mind I haven't gone shopping in forever and I am a tolerable child in which I do not have to go shopping often. So we go out we went to Ross, Goodwill, World Market, DSW, Kohl's, and Target. I never find anything I like in Kohl's, but some how I stumbled upon a blazer. Keep in mind I have been searching for one. It is solid black and fits perfectly! I am excited because now I have two pieces in my closet that can basically go with any outfit. The other piece of clothing is a faux leather jacket that I purchased while I was in France for 40 Eros I believe. Having such versatile pieces is a must for me this year and for anyone. While I was in Dsw I found a Pair of black closed toe heels for 60$. I wasn't allowed to purchase them though...I have to wait until they go on sale because my mother does not believe that I will wear them. What I love about the shoes is that they are also versatile being the color black it can go with many things and the heel. I have really bad feet and these shoes felt really comfortable.
So the 4Th of July is coming up! Happy 4Th everyone! I'm sorry I wont have a red, white, and blue outfit for you tomorrow.
the lovely shoes from DSW 60$. for a better look go to : www.dsw.com

The outfit I wore today.
  • floral scarf is my mothers
  • white cardigan is from Pac sun got it for 10$...yeah I know what a good deal.
  • dress is from tj maxx
    a photo of a butterfly on my mothers Butterfly bush

Photos below are of me being happy with my new blazer.


Somethings I got today!



yeah that's my dog behind the and under the flat screen. yeah I know he is weird.

9 comments:

Mary said...

YOU ARE SO PAINFULLY CUTE!
Simply gorgeous!

Human Racing said...

Lovely blazer. What a great find!

Sharlo said...

I love that blazer!
Kohls is normally crap, but zis little find is just simply chic!
I love the dress too.

Jaclyn said...

Great blazer. I really like your cardigan as well.
Belle

Anonymous said...

you have the most adorable dresses. =) and that cardigan is definitely a deal! and when those sandals go on sale you'll be super happy! i love when i get a deal on something i really love. and the blazer is also really nice as well! =)

Sinead said...

You have great fashion sense! And you make it looks so effortless!

Chloƫ said...

Nice outfit!

Sam said...

love the blazer, it's great!
and those shoes are adorable.

Merily said...

You look gorgeous, and what a lovely blazer!