Today I went shopping with my mother. It was somewhat of an early shopping trip for school clothing. I bought a black lace dress and I dearly love it. I am thinking about wearing it for my senior photos. Do you think I should? I think it would be a fine outfit to wear. I want to look some what out of era. I think I will add pearls and a nice rosy cheek. I also got an awesome deal on two pairs of pants at Delias. If you tried on a pair of jeans you got a 10$ off gift card to any full price piece of clothing. So I tried on a pair and got the 10$ off gift card. My mother goes to the counter to pay for them and it just so happens that if you buy a pair you get another pair half off so that was great!
Guess what I take my driving test on Tuesday and I am really scared. I need to pass the test. I have so much trouble with parallel parking. you see we have to be able to park before we go out into the streets. Well I can do the other parking except parallel parking. I need to pass this test desperately because I need to get a job and start saving up money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I love your black lace dress!! I'm actually a little obsessed with black lace now..I love that dress!
I like the white underneath the black lace. Great blue dress too.
The lace dress is very dark and romantic.
that dress is quite beautiful. Thank you for the comment too btw :) your dress is a great find!
nice outfit. lucky you. love those early shopping days before it gets too hectic before school.
The lacy dress is absolutely stunning!
Wow, the lace dress is so amazing & looks so good on you!!! Especially with the purple tights. Love it!
that dress is gorgeous, and it looks amazing paired with those tights! lovely.
that dress is smashing! i think it'd be great for a senior picture. even though i don't have to worry about mine for a while, i want to go have mine taken by my neighbor at the shore.
You have a gorgeous style as well. Reminds me of Blair Waldorf. (:
I love the black lace dress! Very Prada :)
Post a Comment