Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rainy days

yes! It rained today! Rain is lovely. Today I was at my friend Avery's house well because I spent the night with her last night. We watched Superbad and Juno. Well today wasnt exactly exciting. I'm tired and I want sleep so badly. I was up till 4 last night.

my closet is so small I can barely fit half of my wardrobe in it!


These are the necklases I was wearing in one of the post below.



  • print tank from oldnavy. bought it in 06.
  • belt is from my mothers friends.
  • skirt is from Paris, France

I went to the mall yestureday with Avery and this is what I wore. I didnt end up buying anything, but pizzia and like 3 Izzes from Starbucks. Avery bought a new Mac Shadow thoguh.



I framed some of my photos I took in France. to get a better look at the photos and to see other photos by me go to http://iluvdarkniss.deviantart.com .

a collage I have not finished.
Old drawings I did a while back. Nothing speacial.





9 comments:

kelsea said...

sounds like a really cozy rainy day....and from what i can see of those photographs from france, very nice!

Wendy said...

That belt is frickin amazing! And I really like those sketches.

Luella said...

The skirt is super cute with the belt!

meliindaa. said...

i am liking the necklaces :]

NewYorkChique said...

i like the necklaces the best
haha superbad is such a good movie- did you like it?

Sammie said...

I love rain and thunderstorms, and it's been happening a lot lately where I live. Sweet outfit, the belt and skirt are fantastic.

I love the photos from France, and the sketches are really great too.

queengilda said...

i like the picture with the eye and the tree in its pupil. kinda cool!

Katie said...

cool skirt! i really like that drawing with the eye and the tree, it's really spiffy.

Samantha-randix said...

Omg i adore! that dress! =]