Tuesday, June 10, 2008

hear hear!

Wants



Today I did a little driving! I do not have my licence yet and yes I am 17. I'm ready now though.
This is from this evening. Trees in my back yard!

here again.

I was writing in my journal.

the outfit I wore last night out.

new bag.

The hat is over 20 years old. Its my mothers.


I went out with the youth group last night. We went to a place called Oddels. It wasn't that great, but it was food. I ordered a huge piece of chocolate cake. Then again it tasted a bit like bubble gum and I rather cake not taste like bubble gum.

piece of cake with only one bite missing!
me eating the cake!

youth group...well some of them.

she doesn't like chocolate so she looked away when I started to eat it.


so I am back from G.A.P and there are photos below. G.A.P stands for Gainville Aid Project, we go around helping people with things they can not do...like yard work and cleaning around their house or build things like wheel chair ramps and such. I was gone for 4 days.
kids from my youth group. I'm beside the blonde. I look like a man. yey for me!
Some of the people in my G.A.P group! We had the best group EVER!

all of us singing!

this is some of the youth group who went to G.A.P.

all of us from my church who went!

photos from last year!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Okay holy crap that project looks amazing... I would KILL for that opportunity. And you look fab as always, perhaps slightly more tanned, and you rock the hat.

That is all.

Sammie said...

I love the outfit, and the hat is pretty darn spiffy. The project you did seems great and it looks like you had a ton of fun!

Also, I love the song. The Postal Service is love.