Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Unfortunate One

To say that today was a great would be a lie, to say it was a Fantastic day...now that would be a little far stretched. To tell you the truth today hasn't been any less then unfortunate.


  1. I end up in an annoying literature class and get an essay for homework.

  2. French 2 class consists of disty girls who like to have random outburst.

  3. my chem class is full of people who distract me. (and a really cute new boy)

  4. I hate my theater class this semester. (there is another really cute new guy in there) what I dont like is that there is this annoying girl who could care less to be in the class and she is in there any ways which makes no since. I had to do a full audition when she didnt because they needed more people in the class.


what I wore today. My hair looks flat in this photo.

I got called weird for wearing this. wow I guess my school really does lack style of all sorts.






1 comment:

Caitlin said...

you got called weird for that...???

omg.

and i loved it. omg i hate our school... :(

-caitlin