OK I am going to turn this blog into a site where I can post photography and such. Say what you please, but don't be rude. There is a fine line between being rude and opinionated. I'm not a professional in any way. Of course you can tell.
enjoy
this shot makes my arms appear larger.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pictures, but the white background is a little bland.
I love to take pictures too. this is one my passion! :) and i can tell you that i really like these one. maybe except the second one and the last one. but i think that this backround is nice! its looking good but well thats only my opinion. oh and btw i like the outfit :) lol
this blog is officially my favorite blog of all on my link list. its wonderful; do you want to do a girl of the week on my blog? if u have a tv acount ill pm you the form.
4 comments:
I love the pictures, but the white background is a little bland.
I love to take pictures too. this is one my passion! :) and i can tell you that i really like these one. maybe except the second one and the last one. but i think that this backround is nice! its looking good but well thats only my opinion. oh and btw i like the outfit :) lol
I really like these pics
They are very well taken and I am still amazed at your skill ^_^
I like the background.
Because it is simple.
It emphasizes the subject very well
this blog is officially my favorite blog of all on my link list. its wonderful; do you want to do a girl of the week on my blog? if u have a tv acount ill pm you the form.
Post a Comment