Sunday, August 21, 2011

So let Fall begin

I feel like I'm one of the only ones who doesn't have much to wear in the summer. So I am ready for fall so I can wear a substantial about clothes in my closet. I recently purchased a new dress, the black one below from H&M and I have fell in love with it. I ready for fall so I can wear the dress with tights, boots and the new dark lipsticks I've recently purchased as well.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool blog, I have recently bought this dress too, I love it! Can't wait to purchase the Kate moss issue of Vogue US too, her wedding pictures are amazing!

http://ohchaarr.blogspot.com

I V Y said...

i love cute dresses like this! the over the knee socks makes it look that much cuter <3 you're gorgeous.

xo zebra and meerkat