Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall sweater and activities

I feel like I am always apologizing for not updating. I am sorry and I want to say thank you to Beth at Anchors ahoy for featuring me on her blog. She runs a beautiful blog and I think you all should visit it. This is going to be a large update and I am hoping I am able to update by the weekend. I also want to mention that I have been thrifting a lot and I have purchased a few items one of those items is below which is a sweater that I am wearing as a dress. Another item is another sweater that is not as large but is somewhat big and another item is a polka dotted dress that I just finished working on, what I did was shorten it, take the shoulder pads out, and changed the buttons on the front. There should be a photo of the dress by the end of the week. Photos below of my weekend and of things i have taken in the past month. Again I am sorry for the lack of posting...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Betsey said...

ahh that sweater/dress looks super cozy! you are so gorgeous!

♥ Lily said...

Thank you so much for your comment, you where a huge source of inspiration for starting my own blog so comments from you really mean so much to me.

I love this sweater worn as a dress, the colours and patterns are so gorgeous together.

Torrie said...

the dark hair looks SO GOOD ON YOU! no joke, you look stunning!
love it, love the pics too

Fashion Insanity said...

I really like that sweater, great colours!! Need to get one like that as well :) great for the upcoming cold!

Anonymous said...

that jumper is gorgeous! or should i say jumper/dress?

mademoiselle xo
imperfectitem.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the sweater/dress thing you have going on. I love the lips, and your hair is to die for.

mademoiselle xo
Imperfect Item

Ashleigh said...

that sweater looks great on you and the carnival pictures are fantastic :)