Monday, April 19, 2010

New blazer

My birthday was great! I had a lot of fun with my friends! This blazer was such a lucky find! AS you can tell I am sun burnt, I went swimming the other day and decided to be unintelligent and wear tanning oil on my fair skin instead of sun block. What is really strange about that is I like the glow of sun burn on my skin because at least it is adding some color!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The photo above is a prime example of my argument, on how I tend to look like a different person at times in photos, or maybe I look like a different person in the photo below. Anyone can be the judge. But I love how the photo above turned out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

THE MILK CLUB said...

I think I remember seeing this exact same blazer when I was in LA! I was going to come back and get it but I forgot =P love the embellishments.

Chrissy said...

Cute blazer. :)

JESSICA said...

your outfits' really cute!
you look dazzling! :D

xx

Danielle said...

I like the studs on it :)

Nicole Jarecz said...

very cute blazer, i like the stud detail!

Lindsay said...

Happy belated birthday! Awesome blazer, too. I love the studded detail. Nice arm doodle, it reminds me of 500 Days of Summer :)

Lotte said...

Nice blog, and i love the background on your photo's here.

And ofcourse a happy 19th birthday! (even through it was a week ago)

byee!

Mina said...

the blazer is too cool. love it paired with the skirt. and i love your hair colour. i so want to go red too. i dont know if it will suit me though.
xoxo
mina
www.faboulista.com

Vanessa said...

love the studded detail of your blazer

x Vanessa

Nicole said...

Hey,

Just been on your blog for the first time. Good work. Looove these pictures! Will be following from now on!

Nic x

♥ Lily said...

I really love the drapey-ness of this skirt, it looks so pretty and flippy. And your pictures are so darn lovely, you make me wish a little bit that I had red hair!