Its finally 2010! That means a new year with a new start! New years resolutions and healthy eating regimes. Speaking of healthy eating regimes I recently purchased a book called "You are what you eat" its by a doctor named Gillian McKeith who also has a television show. Basically its a book that I am going to read and try to turn my eating habits around. Its not a DIET book, its a book about healthy eating, changing your diet. I eat too much junk food and could use a little bit of weight loss in certain areas. Anyways I hope this changes the way I eat completely.
New years resolutions:- eat healthier, give up: Chips, soda pop, all meat, try to drink less coffee, eat more raw veggies and fruit.
- go to bed earlier
- read more classic literature, read more in general
- get all As in school
- start running again, I want to run the Peach tree road race this spring.
- drink more water
- purchase a new camera (Nikon D300)
- figure out what school I want to transfer out to)
Had friends over and ate a bunch of junk food. Later on we all went to basically an abandon empty house, I guess not really abandon, but nothing was in it and no one lived there. We went there and listened to music and also played hide and go seek!!! It was pretty bad ass. Fire works as well as watching the peach drop on T.V. sense I live near Atlanta! Then pretty much everyone came back to my house and all crashed on the couch watching movies. I stayed up until 6 in the morning! haha








The top is thrifted. Purchased for only 5$.
Listening to:
Kate Havnevik-unlike me
The Shins-new slang (have to love the video made from clips of Garden state)


23 comments:
Beautiful pictures and blog.
Happy new year!
Woah till 6am! I've never stayed out that late before!
Happy New Year!
you look fantastic, especially with that thrifted leopard top.
happy new year! good luck with your resolution! :)
Love the leopard top with your hair colour! looks gorgeous! the best wishes for 2010.
xxx
http://www.adreamworldwherefashionexist.blogspot.com
love the pictures, red lipstick looks so good on you!
lovelove,
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com
Cool photos!
Happy new year dear!
x, fashionnerdic
Oh gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! I'm so obsessed with leopard spots at the moment! Your top looks great against your auburn hair and the red lipstick sets the outfit off perfectly!!
Heart your blog, am following:)
gorgeous pictures! i love that background too- its pretty amazing.
xx
Awesome pictures! Really love that coloured background!
Nice top too ... And that red lipstick looks great on you!
Happy 2010 :)
supercolors ;) happy 2010.
That top is b-e-a-utiful!! i love love love it. I really love your style, i would totally wear all of your clothing i think you should be a stylist, you'd be perfect
Keep up the great style :)
Wow! Your make up is awesome :D And i love the leopard top! What a great find :)
Your background is cool in these photos too! What did you use?
Happy New Years, hope your keeping up with your resolutions :P
Goodle x
Your outfit is the best!
These pictures are beautiful! I love your top :)
Lovely blog!
colormenana.blogspot.com
love these pictures. My new years reso was to eat healthier as well, happy new year! x
Love your pics!!!!!!:)
i love the shins :)
and that cardigan imma steal it from you haha
xx,
http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/
I love your make- up, especially the eye shades! yeay, I stayed up to 8 a.m. and even don't ask what I looked like then. :D
your outfit is amazing!!!!
xo,
owl wings
Really beautiful makeup, and i'm in love with the leopard top!
xo Caitlin
Wow, that red lipstick looks fantastic on you! And your hair is just gorgeous! What a great outfit!
Stunning photos! Lovvee the leopard :) Great blog xo
http://norockwithoutplastic.blogspot.com
Post a Comment