Monday, March 23, 2009

SCAD, Spring be here, and long looking legs...


Went to SCAD over the weekend for a National Arts Honor Society conference and took a few workshops. My favorite workshop was foundations for portrait drawing which I drew faces with charcoal, well drew a model who was posing with charcoal. It was fun, photos below of SCAD the people I went with and Atlanta....also an ink drawing I did below that I splattered with water color.

































7 comments:

chelsea said...

I really love that red sweater.
And those ink and water color pictures. Quite pretty.

starbrained said...

Your art and photography are so pretty! Please tell me you plan on becoming a photographer/artist and publishing your work in copious books that I can buy! :) ahaha

Anonymous said...

OMG Kinzee! I love the watercolor! You're photography is absolutely LOVELY as usual :)

I sincerely think you should look into getting that watercolor on a shirt, bag, hoodie or something. It's just too awesome! Your best work!

Bianca said...

looks like a great time
pretty flower photos
your outfit is cool. I like the skirt. you are sooooo pretty, you look great!

Ashley said...

Beautiful photos!
I really love your hair & the cat-eye :)
The color of that cardigan is amazing!

Lady said...

My! You have such a wonderful camera,
it takes such purttty photos of the true beauty in life/likings!
I love your little set with the floral skirt? and red cardigan, it goes well with your complexion/scenery.
I'm not sure where you live, but it kind of looks depressing miss!

And thanks for the love you sent!
Thank you very merry much,
Man! I never thought too much of Reese, I thought she was a cute southern lil lady, then I watched Freeway, and she's just a badass when she plays white trash. Plus ya'know she did Legally Blonde! She put a real nice face on for America.
I never took much notice in Rodarte either, but I lvoe that collection it's so pretty! I just want to grab a buncha beautiful people, along with that collection, and your camera and dump it all into a garbage center. It would make a nice photospread!

Excuse my excessive writing!

Anonymous said...

I LOVELOVELOVE that ink drawing you did, if you don't mind I am on my way to make my own version.