I look so mean and manly in all of my photos. That's not good. At least I don't think it is good. Anyways today was madness to the extreme...well not to the extreme, extreme, but it was bleh! My ipod decided to kill over and die...I will search for an an draw I did back in the day when my Ipod mini decided to die...hahaha good times...I was freshmen year.
Anyways I was going to title this post "The Coat" for my friend Josh, because I wanted to hahah, but I didn't...sorry Josh....
Well I have a new coat....see above and below. I have it for reasons like it is winter and January. Though I am living in the south it still gets pretty chilly in the morning, so I will be sporting this baby for a while.
Anyways I was going to title this post "The Coat" for my friend Josh, because I wanted to hahah, but I didn't...sorry Josh....
Well I have a new coat....see above and below. I have it for reasons like it is winter and January. Though I am living in the south it still gets pretty chilly in the morning, so I will be sporting this baby for a while.
hahaha dogs are everywhere...no I am just in their area...I am in a fenced in area where they go when they want to go outside and such. This weekend that dog is getting shaved due to the fact that he is covered in knots.
weird looking legs...the coat makes them look like sticks....
meet weezer, my other dog in which my sister and I saved off the road. The poor things was dodging cars. She resembles a pig now...always eating.
ALAS IZZE my fav drink in the world besides water and frapochinos from Starbucks!
A really bad water color painting I was working on for art..it was for review and experimenting.
It looks horrible! BLEH!
It looks horrible! BLEH!

6 comments:
Nice Blog! Your photography is lovely too.
Gurr at your negativity!
You don't look like a man!
Your water color is very nice!
Bring me some Izze!
I linked you on my mew blog my the way.
you look feminine, not manly and mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtgpCTQRr7A
this is just precious.
That coat is lovely! And the colour of your hair is just stunning :)
I love the coat.
Post a Comment