Thursday, November 6, 2008

ok finally getting to do my Tagged homework.

1. Link to the person that tagged you2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

I was tagged by the fantastic, beautiful, wonderful, magnificent, charming, (I could add more adjectives) Mary from (http://hailmary-fullofgrace.blogspot.com/) and Betsey from (http://peacelovebellavita.blogspot.com/) Excuse me for being terrible at posting links. I would post six other blogs, but I guarantee that they have already been tagged.




Meow
I love cats! I do not have any my own, but I have a best friend who has 9...hahah yes nine. The one below name is Fits.




Trees shall rule the word

I love trees and nature...I cant go an hour without thinking about/ talking about trees. I have a book on trees as well. Well I guess you all knew that due to the fact my blog's name is "Let Nature Be". My favorite time of year is when the leaves begin to change and turn all sorts of colors. Since it is fall now you can see that. below is a recent photo I just took like 10 minutes ago...bad lighting that's why its all pixalized looking.



All Children grow up except for one....
Have you met this cool guy who goes by the name of Peter-pan? Did you get a chance to? I never did, you see he never came to my window to ask me to come along with him to Neverland, To join him on the many adventures he would have with the lost boys. When I was growing up I had an obsession with Peter-pan, I never wanted to grow up all I wanted was to remain a young kid and to have fun. I wanted to battle pirates, swim with mermaids, have a friend dragon, become a girl knight and so much more. The only way I thought it would be possible was to go off to never land. Which never happened of course. I still end up crying on my birthday because just the though of getting older makes me go mad.





I shall suck your blood
Vampires are my choice of mythical creature along with the occasional werewolf and fairy. I just have always been interested in Vamps. I find them overly glamorized, but oh so sexy at times. I read many vampire novels such as from Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice to the oh so overly talked about book series Twilight. I've watch so many vampire films from The Lost boy to Interview with the Vampire. I have been a vampire at least 4 time for Halloween. They keep me happy...hahah they just do. I wish I could be a vampire.





Pizza my love
I live off Pizza and salad. I love ranch with my pizza and crushed red peppers. When ever I go to the mall, that's all I get...I love it. I could eat a whole pizza in one sitting might end up getting sick...but I think its worth it.





I'm a goofy goofster yeah your a goofy goofster

I tend to be goofy at times, really goofy, I will try to make people laugh even though I make a big fool out of myself half the time. One time when I was in grade 10 While walking around before gym class started I walked in front of the weight lifting room and did the running man in front of all the muscled men and my best friends. The photo above is of my from last year in theatre. One of my best friend's Rachel took it with her phone. We were cleaning the costume closet out before Winter break. The Beard is from Sweeney Todd, the play that I and the rest of the theatre class had just finished putting on. My hair is so short. I was acting like an old man.


1 comment:

Joshua said...

Best goofster EVER!