How can my mind rest and not be impatient? That is quiet the question I must say. I can force my mind to stop liking someone but I can not force myself to be patient in finding a relationship. I'm guess the reason as to why I'm like this is because I want to experience the cliche of having a relation ship during high school. I have also convince myself that the only way that I can get myself unstuck from my past is to get and form a relationship.
I can't help that I fell in "like" with a man who is so ignorant and so Conservative.

13 comments:
lovelovelove it. that shade of blue looks fantastic on you and the belt too! oh and of course, you have some pretty darn great photography skills.
I love that outfit and your photos are always so lovely.
Yum, sbarros.
I like the colour of that shirt! The lighting in these photos are fantastic too. But how cold is it where you live that you can already wear tights?
oh wow, i hated geometry too. i just didn't get it at all, haha. i'm excited for algebra 2 though, because i'm not taking honors math anymore so there's less pressure and the teacher is SO chill. it's ridiculous.
Just wanted to say that I love your blog, and I feel JUST like you when it comes to the whole love-thing!
And I love your photos, as I always do
you don't have to stop looking for love: always look for it! because if you just sit and watch life go by, no one will come and find you. because you will look arrogant. just give people a chance to love you back! and MAKE A MOVE! don't just sit and wait!
now that i'm done my lecture, the blue looks amazing on you. very cute outfit. i love when people have simple outfits they end up being the best. link? i'm linking you.
That outfit it adorable! You really really rock the beanie and the pop of blue is super refreshing.
You and so friggin pretty and I love your pictures.
great post !! and thanks for all of your comments
relationships are so hard. I feel for you
don't stop looking, maybe just look where you wouldn't have looked before. I did, and ended up with something really special, you will too.
That colour looks fabulous on you :) and your photographs are of an amazing quality, thanks for adding me to your blogroll :) I didn't think anyone actually read it
love will find you in the end. :)
your photos are beautiful.
nice outfit. i like that blue :)
you're super cute.
Post a Comment