Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So Complicatedly Shy

So complicatedly shy. That's how I would describe my situation or how I am when it comes to guys. So to introduce you to what is going on I will enlighten you on what happened today well its not so embarrassing its just that I couldn't look away. So since it is still within the first days of school the student body including myself had advisement (what we call homeroom). The bell rang to dismiss up to advisement and I state my goodbyes to my dear friends and set off to advisement, I sit down at the table to finish my Anatomy homework just minding my own nerd like business. Well here enters the one and only boy I am fonding over. He walks in to ask about the SAT and all I do is stair and not say a word, not even hey! I'm so stupid. I'm such a little kid!












10 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry! i'm the SAME way. or i talk to them normally and never give a hint that i like them. so it's no wonder they don't like me back. =/

St Nick said...

I know exactly what your talking about, being "complicatedly shy." I just keep telling myself that when the perfect person come along, he'll understand and just keep talking to me til I talk back, or til I say something that's not painfully stupid, haha. Be hopeful!
-Rosie

fashionslacker said...

love your outfit x 10
i have given you an award on my blog :)

Nicola said...

dont worry about the boy thing..its so easily done!
but i love your bug photos! :)

Mary said...

Okay, don't panic, even if you stared, it was a smoking stare. The type that's like, "boy please, you need a better line than that."

because you're hot. <3

Betsey said...

that outfit is TOO cute.
and i am the same exact way around guys! hahah oh well...i'm sure we'll both grow out of it someday..

starbrained said...

I LOVE your outfit! So chic!

Nature Graffiti said...

gorgeous outfittt

Nature Graffiti said...

...and have no fear about the boy situation. everyone moves at their own pace through life :]
there is someone out there who deserves and will appreciate YOU

The Stylish Wanderer said...

very ncie simple outfit