Wednesday, February 20, 2008

oh how wonderful.

My has time gone by! So annoyingly fast! I just got back from a ski trip about 2 days ago now(photos in other post). School was fine today the dances in theatre are going great. French class is getting better and I dont think my teacher hates me that much anymore. I leave on my France trip soon...well in April and thats not far.


I miss old Nickeloden! T.V. today sucks! its all teen shows and no cartoons.

the eclisp.


(click on photo for better view)

what I wore today.




someone told me I looked like a sad rainbow.



some fall runway that I am very fond of.
Moschino 2008
Etro fall 2008

D&G fall 2008






Moschino cheap & Chic



mitch hewer from Skins!
This boy is beautiful!


3 comments:

anna. said...

yr outfit is cute,
yr blog is cute,
lol.
wanna link?

anna. said...

oh, u dont have any yet,
lol.


u go to settings and press add section or w.e the word is.

u call it w.e u like,
and put in the persons link in the list part, and u can add more and more.
lol.

Wendy said...

I like the outfit, the green cardigan stands out. I agree about TV now a days, I miss the old shows.